Sending a File to OriginLab Technical Support
If you would like to send a file to our Technical Support team, please use the guidelines below.
- SMALL FILES (<200KB) can be attached to an email and sent via our General Contact Form. Note: You will see a link that says "Click this link to attach a file to your message". Please use this method to attach your file.
- LARGE FILES (>200KB) should be uploaded to the OriginLab FTP site and
an email should also be sent to Technical Support.
OriginLab FTP Instructions:
- Using your preferred FTP program, access our FTP site with the following information:
Host Name: ftp.originlab.com
Host Type: automatic detect
Password: your email address
- Place your file in the /incoming folder.
Please note that the anonymous account cannot download from the /incoming folder - so you can consider your upload secure. Also, we will remove your file after you notify us and we download it. Finally, any files left in the /incoming folder for more than a month are deleted.
- Contact us after you upload your file, providing the file name and the issue we can assist you with.
Back to the main Contact Us page...
Back to the main Support page page...